Men's Adaptive Tracksuit Pants with Side Opening
Mens Adaptive tracksuit pant with side opening made with fleece. VELCRO ® side opening makes dressing easier for the wearer or a caregiver. The velcro sides can be unfastened easily to allow for a quick and easy open and close. Ideal for people with limited movement the trousers can also be worn comfortably with continence aids. These trousers are not only stylish but are comfortable and functional.
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable – endures the rigours of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
- Can be worn with continence aids comfortably.
Our clothing range is ideal for people with short term or long term needs and ideal for clients living in nursing homes, at home or staying in the hospital.
Ailments and Diseases the Trousers with Side Opening could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Catheter Users
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
Caring Clothing is an Australian owned company specialising in adaptive clothing, specialty care products and footwear. We stock a variety of brands to ensure you have the best selection possible.
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).