CalmCare calming sensory compression shorts are the perfect undergarment to wear under jeans, tracksuit pants and school pants.
For sizing you will generally wear the same size as you would in jeans. The shorts assist those that wriggle and provide sensory input to calm your sensory system.
They have been designed for comfort with no internal stitching (for a seamless feel), no centre seam and no tags. Manufactured from a high quality, breathable, moisture-wicking, special sensory fabric which is durable and keeps the wearer cool, dry and comfortable all year round.
Compression clothing can assist a wide variety of people.
(Click here to learn more)
Other features and benefits include:
- NDIS Funded
- helps children regulate their body temperature
- made using high quality, breathable Calmtex sensory fabric
- reassuring, gently compression provides proprioceptive feedback
- can be comfortably worn all year round, in all climates
- wear discreetly under favourite clothing and/ or school uniform
- special external stitching, for a seamless feel and maximum comfort
- no tags and stamped labelling for children with tactile sensitivity
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance with your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Please note that some items may not be in stock at the time of purchase. We do our best to have everything on hand and will provide order status notifications.