Sensory sheets provide calming sensory compression to help the overstimulated nervous system calm down ready for a good night's sleep. Our bed sheets are unique, they are made from our new premium Calmtex® super soft, breathable fabric, and they are a great alternative to a weighted blanket.
Our sheets aren't manufactured using standard lycra, we specialise in calming the sensory system using Calmtex® Super Soft, which has been designed specifically for sensory care.
The sensory sheets slip over the mattress and are open-ended, making it easy to remove for washing.
If additional sensory input is required, you can use the calming sensory singlet with the sensory sheet.
For Safety: not suitable for children under 3 years old.
NB: Please allow 1 week for arrival
- Light Blue
Compression clothing can assist a wide variety of people.
(Click here to learn more)
Other features and benefits include:
- NDIS Funded
- provides a gentle ‘hug’
- produces a calming effect
- provides sensory input and calms the sensory system
- helps children regulate their body to stay calm and relaxed
- made using high quality, breathable Calmtex sensory fabric
- reassuring, gently compression provides proprioceptive feedback
- can be comfortably worn all year round, in all climates
- special external stitching, for a seamless feel and maximum comfort
- no tags and stamped labeling for children with tactile sensitivity
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance with the rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Please note that some items may not be in stock at the time of purchase. We do our best to have everything on hand and will provide order status notifications.