Women's Adaptive Cardigan
The Caring Clothing Ladies Adaptive Cardigan has an open back design with VELCRO® closures the shoulder for easy dressing.It opens fully using Velcro © closures at the shoulders, making it ideal for people with shoulder stiffness or injury.
Helpful for staff in aged care facilities, hospitals and home nursing to reduce the assisted dressing time and making it safer reducing the risk of injury.
It is also perfect for people living independently allowing them to dress themselves for longer.
Fabric: Cotton/ Polyester blend
- NDIS Funded
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement
- Assists with independence
Adaptive Clothing offers a solution to dressing to dressing when it is a challenge and is suitable for people with limited movement due to a variety of diseases or disability which may include:
- People with Dementia or Alzheimer's
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Special Needs or people with a disability
- MND (Motor Neurone disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
- People with Autism
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Residents in nursing homes
- Parkinson's Disease
- Shoulder stiffness
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).