Women's Adaptive Trouser with Side Opening
Women's Adaptive Trousers with VELCRO® side openings on both sides at the waist makes dressing easier for the wearer or a caregiver. The VELCRO® sides can be unfastened (one at a time of both together) easily to allow for a quick and easy open and close. Allowing the individual or the carer to make dressing easier. Ideal for people with limited movement the trousers can also be worn comfortably with continence aids.These trousers are not only stylish but are comfortable and functional.
NOTE: The sides open to mid way to the thigh.
Fabric: Soft Polyester
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable – endures the rigors of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
- Can be worn with continence aids comfortably.
Ailments and Diseases the Trousers with Side Opening could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Plus Size
- Catheter Users
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).