Women's Adaptive Open Back Trousers
Caring Clothing Adaptive Overlap Back Trousers are ideal for people who require assistance with a lift, hoist or transfer aids. They open fully at the back, making dressing easier for the individual and the carer and allows for discreet, quick and easy changing of incontinence aids.
The front of the garment presents as a pair of trousers, maintaining ones dignity, while the VELCRO®open back is not only comfortable but assists with easy opening and closing. The 2 large flaps overlap to cover the lower back and tuck under the seat. Ideal for people with limited movement, the trousers can also be worn comfortably with continence aids.
These trousers are not only stylish but are comfortable and functional.
Fabric: Polyester/ cotton blend
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable – endures the rigors of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Can be worn with continence aids comfortably.
- Elastic waist & overlapping back panel
- Secured with adjustable velcro
Ailments and Diseases the Open Back Trousers could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Catheter Users
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).