Washable and reusable incontinence bathers/swimwear shorts for kids, designed to contain bladder and bowel matter. Provides kids a safe, secure and confident aquatic experience when those unexpected accidents occur, delaying void-causing germs from leaking into the water. Flexible and comfortable with a built-in brief, the Swim Shorts feature an adjustable drawstring with toggle at the waist and legs for a secure fit.
The swim shorts can be reused countless times. A cost-effective and environmentally sustainable alternative to disposable products.
The bathers/ swimwear can offer a solution for children:
- with bowel incontinence
- with bladder incontinence
- who are toilet training
User Friendly & Comfortable:
- Light neoprene
- quick and easy to clean
- Simple to use
- An alternative to disposable swim nappies or diapers
- Can be washed and re-used countless times
- Recyclable packaging
Directions for use:
- Squeeze and move toggles to end of each drawstring.
- Put shorts on and slide toggles inwards to a firm fit
- This product is not suitable for prolonged containment
- Leave the water immediately after an accident occurs
- Hand wash in cold or warm water after each use
- Line or air dry, 40°C / 104°F maximum wash temp
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Do not iron, tumble dry, or dry clean
- Sunset Pink
- NDIS Funded
- Suitable for boys and girls
- Designed to contain wee & poo creating a stress-free time for kids and parents at the pool or beach
- Flexible and comfortable with a built-in brief
- Adjustable drawstring with toggles around waist & legs
- The swim short also includes leg gasket seals for a secure fit
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to the rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Please note that some items may not be in stock at the time of purchase. We do our best to have everything on hand and will provide order status notifications.