Kid's unisex “pull-up” training underwear, for easy management of incontinence or those little accidents. Absorbent, waterproof, and constructed from snug-fitting cotton elastane. Useful for toilet training with a slimline pad, designed for light incontinence.
Note: They should not be used as a replacement for a disposable nappy or pull-up as they will not contain an entire wee.
Prescribed by clinicians around Australia as an incontinence aid for special needs children.
- The warm machine washes with a quality laundry detergent.
- Can be line dried or tumble dried on low heat
- Napisan is recommended for difficult stains.
- We do not recommend the use of harsh bleaches or fabric softeners.
- Conni undergarments can be line dried or tumble dried on low heat.
- NDIS Funded
- Absorbent & waterproof
- Washable, reusable & sustainable innovation
- Soft breathable fabric
- Solution for kids incontinence aid for special needs
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance with your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Please note that some items may not be in stock at the time of purchase. We do our best to have everything on hand and will provide order status notifications.