Women's Adaptive Shirt - Long Sleeve
Ladies Long Sleeve shirt is ideal for a casual or smart look as it has been designed with subtle adaptations. With fixed buttons and an easy access back this shirt is easy to put on and easy to wear.
Ideal for teens and younger adults with dexterity issues and wheelchair users as the opening offers better fit while seated. The polo is suitable for anyone with special care needs or disability who would like a smarter casual look.
The open back makes dressing easier for the caregiver who assist with dressing.
Made with 100% soft cotton the garment features:
- Top 3 front buttons are not fastened. All others are fixed
- Elasticated cuffs with fixed buttons slip over the hand easily
- Additional panel overlaps the split back
- Easy to put on and take off especially for people with limited movement and difficulty raising arms
- Allows for independence in dressing.
- Machine washable
Adaptive Clothing offers a solution to dressing to dressing when it is a challenge and is suitable for people with limited movement due to a variety of diseases or disability which may include:
- People with Dementia or Alzheimer's
- Arthritis and dexterity issues
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Special Needs or people with a disability
- MND (Motor Neurone disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
- People with Autism
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Asperger Syndrome
- ADD (Attention deficit disorder)
- ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Residents in nursing homes
- Parkinson's Disease
Please check your sizing before ordering.
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).