Free shipping over $150 Australia $12 Flat rate Australia/ New Zealand wide | World wide Shipping | Afterpay
60% OFF - while stocks last!
No returns on sale items for change of mind.
This Adaptive Business Shirt for teens and younger adults provides a classic or casual look for work or home. It is made from 100% soft cotton. Great for people with limited movement, it's cleverly designed flap at the back and fixed buttons and cuffs.
The additional panel at the back of the shirt overlaps the split at the back.
The panel opens to mid-back making dressing easier for the caregiver who assists with dressing.
HEMMINGWAY IS PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN OWNED & OPERATED
Made with 100% soft cotton, the garment features which aid in dressing:
- Top 3 buttons are not fastened. All others are fixed.
- Elastic cuffs with fixed buttons to slip over the hand easily.
- Additional back panel overlaps the split.
The Adaptive Clothing range can assist a wide variety of people. (Click here to learn more)
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable – endures the rigours of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
Please check your sizing before ordering:
*Please note that this item is a smaller fitting garment and you may be required to go 1 to 2 sizes bigger.
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing.