Women's Adaptive Skirt
The Adaptive Skirt is a wrap-around style skirt with velcro® closures and an elasticised waist.
The skirt makes dressing easier both for the wearer or their carer. Making it ideal for those with limited movement who are looking for comfort and style.
NOTE: LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable – endures the rigors of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Prevents undressing.
- Ideal for people with dementia.
Ailments and Diseases the adaptive skirt would be suitable for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
- New Condition for Adults
Sizing available: Ladies Skirt - Skirts have elastic waist at the back and 5cm adjustability in the side openings.
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).