Women's Adaptive Tracksuit Pants with side opening - Fleece
Ladies Adaptive side opening tracksuit pants with Velcro® makes dressing easier for the wearer or a caregiver. The Velcro® sides open to mid thigh region, allowing for quick and easy fastening and unfastening. Ideal for people with limited movement and the pants can also be worn comfortably with continence aids.
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable – endures the rigors of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
- Can be worn with continence aids comfortably.
Our clothing range is ideal for people with short term or long term needs and for clients living in nursing homes, at home or staying in the hospital.
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Ailments and Diseases the Trousers with Side Opening could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Catheter Users
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
Fabric: Thick Fleece
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).