Women's Adaptive Trouser with Side Opening Limited Edition
60% OFF - while stocks last!
No returns on sale items for change of mind.
Please note Seniors Discounts are not available for sale items.
The Ladies Adaptive Trousers with VELCRO®side openings on both sides at the waist makes dressing easier for the wearer or a caregiver. The VELCRO® sides can be unfastened (one at a time of both together) easily to allow for a quick and easy open and close. Allowing the individual or the carer to make dressing easier. Ideal for people with limited movement the trousers can also be worn comfortably with continence aids. These trousers are not only stylish but are comfortable and functional.
Ideal for nursing home residents with special care needs and people with disabilities, specifically supportive for people with dementia, Alzheimer’s or cognitive impairment who are wanderers.
Fabric: Polyester/ cotton blend
- NDIS Funded
- The side opening design is helpful for staff in aged care facilities and home care by reducing dressing time and risk of injury.
- Machine washable – endures the rigors of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
- Can be worn with continence aids comfortably.
ideal for people with short term or long term needs and for clients living in nursing homes, at home or staying in the hospital.
May be suitable for these ailments:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Catheter Users
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).