Women's All-in-One tight-fit Pyjamas or Underwear - Short Leg
The All-in-One tight fit Underwear (bodystocking or onesie) are a non-restrictive, comfortable and functional garment that is ideal as nightwear or as an everyday undergarment.
Can be worn under normal clothing or nightwear. The back zip closure prevents undressing and allows people to wander freely yet maintain their dignity whilst remaining dressed.
Ideal for nursing home residents with special care needs and people with disabilities, specifically supportive for people with dementia, Alzheimer’s, Autism or cognitive impairment who wander.
The all-in-one suit is helpful for staff in aged care facilities, hospitals and home nursing to reduce the assisted dressing time and making it safer reducing the risk of injury.
- NDIS Funded
- Ideal for people with dementia and wanderers to maintain their dignity
- Machine washable – endures the rigours of nursing home high-temperature washing machines
- The zip opening at the back allows for carers to put on and remove easily
- Makes dressing easier and prevents undressing
- Machine washable & dryer friendly - guaranteed 200 wash lifespan.
- 100% Australian Made.
Adaptive Clothing offers a solution to dressing when it is a challenge and is suitable for people with limited movement due to a variety of diseases or disability which may include:
- People with Dementia or Alzheimer's
- People with Autism
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Asperger Syndrome
- ADD (Attention deficit disorder)
- ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Down Syndrome
- Rett Syndrome
- Residents in nursing homes
- Parkinson's Disease
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Special Needs or people with a disability
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance with your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).