Women's Day All-in-One Dignity Suit
The Caring Clothing Ladies Adaptive Day Dignity Suit (All-in-one suit) has a back zip closure which assists in preventing undressing.
Ideal for nursing home residents with special care needs and people with disabilities, specifically supportive for people with dementia, Alzheimer’s or cognitive impairment who are wanderers.
The all-in-one suit is helpful for staff in aged care facilities, hospitals and home nursing to reduce the assisted dressing time and making it safer reducing the risk of injury.
The back zip closure prevents undressing and allows people to wander freely yet maintain their dignity whilst remaining dressed.
Fabric: Polyester / cotton blend
- NDIS Funded
- Ideal for people with dementia and wanderers to maintain their dignity
- Machine washable
- The zip opening at the back allows for carers to put on and remove easily
- Makes dressing easier and prevents undressing
Disclaimer - Washing instructions:
- Domestic washing only
- Zips to be closed when washing or drying. Please note if they are kept open this may cause them to catch in the machines and break
- Do not bleach as this will cause discolouring
Adaptive Clothing offers a solution to dressing to dressing when it is a challenge and is suitable for people with limited movement due to a variety of diseases or disability which may include:
- People with Dementia or Alzheimer's
- People with Autism
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Asperger Syndrome
- ADD (Attention deficit disorder)
- ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Down Syndrome
- Rett Syndrome
- Residents in nursing homes
- Parkinson's Disease
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Special Needs or people with a disability
Please check your sizing before ordering.
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).