Women's Adaptive Trouser with Elasticised Waist
The Women's Adaptive Pant makes dressing easier with fully elasticised waist, lightweight, comfortable and ideal for a casual or smarter look. The Adaptive Trousers can also be worn with incontinence aids very comfortably. Perfect for people who are independent and those who may need assistance with dressing.
- NDIS Funded
- Elasticized waist band.
- Machine washable – endures the rigors of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Assists with independence.
- Can be worn with continence aids comfortably
- Fabric: 35% Cotton and 65% Polyester blend.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Catheter Users
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
Please check your sizing before ordering:
*Please note that this item is a smaller fitting garment and you may be required to go 1 to 2 sizes bigger. Please check measurements.
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).