Free shipping over $150 Australia $12 Flat rate Australia/ New Zealand wide | World wide Shipping | Afterpay
Caring Clothing's soft fabric adaptive women's nightie, ideal for people with a disability, limited movement or arthritis. Adaptive nightwear a solution to make dressing easier.
If you've had shoulder, hip or knee surgery or neck/back injury this is a great alternative to the hospital gown and mains your dignity. It's open back design (fixed at the shoulders) allows for ease of dressing independently or assists carer/ caregivers.
No longer available once sold out.
CARING CLOTHING IS PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN OWNED & OPERATED
The Adaptive Clothing range can assist a wide variety of people. (Click here to learn more)
Colour and fabric:
- Light Blue: 80% Cotton, 20% polyester
- Pink: 80% Cotton, 20% polyester
- Pink Floral:94% polyester, 6% Spandex
- Blue Floral: 94% polyester, 6% Spandex
Watch our short video to see how easy it is to dress with our adaptive nightie:
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable – endures the rigors of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).