Women's Nightie Nolene - Long Sleeve
Caring Clothing's soft fabric adaptive women's nightie, ideal for people with a disability, limited movement or arthritis. Adaptive nightwear a solution to make dressing easier.
If you've had shoulder, hip or knee surgery or neck/back injury this is a great alternative to the hospital gown and mains your dignity. It's open back design (fixed at the shoulders) allows for ease of dressing independently or assists carer/ caregivers.
- Light Blue: 80% Cotton, 20% polyester – CODE:BL
- Pink: 80% Cotton, 20% polyester– CODE:PK
- Pink Floral:94% polyester, 6% Spandex– CODE:PF
- Blue Floral: 94% polyester, 6% Spandex– CODE:LBF
Watch our short video to see how easy it is to dress with our adaptive nightie:
- Machine washable – endures the rigors of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing
Adaptive Clothing offers a solution to dressing to dressing when it is a challenge and is suitable for people with limited movement due to a variety of diseases or disability which may include:
- Patients in hospital - short or long stays
- Rehabilitation from surgery or injuries
- Residents in nursing homes
- Individuals living at home who require help with dressing
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Bariatric or weight loss surgery
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder injury
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Special Needs or people with a disability
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).