With it's wide range of uses the Ladies Poncho is one of our most popular items.
Ideal for the cooler months or for those who feel the cold.
Perfect for someone who has difficulty putting on a jacket and is designed for easy dressing over the head. Great for layering over dementia dignity suits.
It’s fashionable, practical and an ideal gift.
Suitable for clients who:
- are in wheelchairs.
- require a bed jacket in hospital or at home.
- feel the cold and need extra warmth to cover the shoulders.
- are pregnant, or breastfeeding mothers.
- find it difficult to put on a jacket.
Fabric: Polyester / cotton blend
- NDIS funded
- Machine washable – endures the rigors of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing
Adaptive Clothing offers a solution to dressing to dressing when it is a challenge and is suitable for people with limited movement due to a variety of diseases or disability which may include:
- Patients in hospital - short or long stays
- Rehabilitation from surgery or injuries
- Residents in nursing homes
- Individuals living at home who require help with dressing
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Bariatric or weight loss surgery
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder injury
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Special Needs or people with a disability
Please check your sizing before ordering:
One size fits all
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).