With its wide range of uses, the Ladies Poncho is one of our most popular items.
Ideal for the cooler months or for those who feel the cold.
Perfect for someone who has difficulty putting on a jacket and is designed for easy dressing over the head. Great for layering over dementia dignity suits.
It’s fashionable with the large button as a design feature. It is practical and easy to put on by simply pulling it over your head.
No longer available once sold out.
The Adaptive Clothing range can assist a wide variety of people. (Click here to learn more)
Suitable for clients who:
- are in wheelchairs.
- require a bed jacket in a hospital or at home.
- feel the cold and need extra warmth to cover the shoulders.
- are pregnant, or breastfeeding mothers.
- find it difficult to put on a jacket.
- Polyester/cotton blend
- NDIS funded
- Machine washable – endures the rigors of nursing home high-temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing
One size fits all
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance with your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).