Women's Reusable Light Incontinence Underwear - Chantilly
Conni waterproof, absorbent, and reusable women's undergarments are designed to absorb and protect. Conni Chantilly Absorbent Underwear features our four-layer protection from the front waistband all the way to back waistband and a lower-cut leg embellishment with delicate lace. Slim, fashionable and discreet, these underwear are suitable for light incontinence and excessive perspiration, providing confidence for everyday life, sports, menstruation or pre/postpartum.
Lightweight and easy to use, machine washable and tumble dryer safe; Conni underwear can be re-used countless times. A cost-effective and environmentally sustainable alternative to disposable products.
Use with the Conni Re-usable pad that can be changed throughout the day for heavier protection. Available here.
- NDIS Funded
- Waterproof and breathable
- Soft stay-dry top layer
- Available in 3 colours
- Comfort meets style with a cotton elastane cut, built-in absorbent pad, and generous hipster fit
- Designed for Light Bladder Leakage, Postnatal Support, Sports and Light Menstruation
- Fabric is comfortable and quiet
- Quick and easy to launder
Machine washable and tumble dryer safe, Conni products can be used countless times!
For best results, wash with WARM OR COOL water and a good quality laundry detergent. Conni Absorbent products dry quickly on the clothesline or in the tumble dryer on LOW heat. Too much heat can damage the waterproof layer.
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not use bleach
Note: This product is designed for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) and should not be used as a full replacement for a disposable product.
Adaptive Clothing offers a solution to dressing to dressing when it is a challenge and is suitable for people with limited movement due to a variety of diseases or disability which may include:
- People with Dementia or Alzheimer's
- People with Autism
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Asperger Syndrome
- ADD (Attention deficit disorder)
- ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
- Down Syndrome
- Rett Syndrome
- Residents in nursing homes
- Parkinson's Disease
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Special Needs or people with a disability
Please check your sizing before ordering.
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).