Men's Adaptive Cardigan
The Men's Adaptive Cardigan has an open back design with VELCRO® closures for easy dressing. Ideal for nursing home residents with special care needs and people with disabilities. Makes dressing easier for the individual themselves and those assisting them. Soft fabric that keeps you warm in the cooler months.
Sizes are suitable for plus size and people undergoing bariatric surgery.
Colours available: Charcoal Grey, Navy Blue & Taupe
Fabric: Polyester/ cotton blend
The open back cardigan is helpful for staff in aged care facilities, hospitals and home nursing to reduce the assisted dressing time and making it safer reducing the risk of injury.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
Disclaimer - Washing instructions:
- Domestic washing only
- Zips to be closed when washing or drying. Please note if they are kept open this may cause them to catch in the machines and break
- Do not bleach as this will cause discolouring
The Adaptive Cardigan may be suitable to Ailments and Diseases including:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Plus Size/ Larger size
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).