Men's Adaptive Trousers with elastic waist
60% OFF - while stocks last!
No returns on sale items for change of mind.
Please note Seniors Discounts are not available for sale items.
Men's Adaptive trouser/ pant with fully elasticised waist, is a lightweight and comfortable fabric, ideal for a casual or smarter look. The elastic waist allows easy dressing for the individual. Perfect for everyday wear and for smarter occasions.
The front presents as a regular pair of trousers with a fake fly making it a functional pant for people with dexterity issues. Can worn with incontinence aids very comfortably.
Fabric: 35% Cotton and 65% Polyester blend.
- NDIS Funded
- Elasticized waist band.
- Angled side pockets and back pocket.
- Belt tab.
- Non functional button and fly.
- Machine washable – endures the rigours of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Assists with independence.
- Can be worn with incontinence aids comfortably
Ailments and Diseases the Men's Adaptive Pants could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).