Men's Adaptive Nightshirt V-Neck Long Sleeve
Caring Clothing Mens Adaptive Nightshirt with long sleeves allows for easy dressing and undressing. The nightshirt has a V-neck, with deep armholes to assist with dressing and comes in a dignified length.
The open back and Velcro® closures at the shoulders allowing the garment to open fully makes dressing easier for the caregiver, as well as for the individual themselves.The Nightshirt is ideal for nursing home residents with special care needs and people with disabilities.
This is an ideal gift for people having a short or long term stay in hospital. Suitable for plus sizes, pre or post operative surgery including bariatric.
Fabric: Polyester/ cotton blend
Colours Available: Navy Blue & Sage
VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable - keep velcro done up when washing
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement
- Assists with independence
Disclaimer - Washing instructions:
- Domestic washing only
- Velcro to be closed when washing or drying. Please note if they are kept open this may cause them to catch in the machines and break
- Do not bleach as this will cause discolouring
Our adaptive nightshirts may be suitable for Ailments and Diseases including:
- Pre and post-operative surgery
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Plus Sizes
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).