Caring Clothing Men's Adaptive Nightshirt with long sleeves allows for easy dressing and undressing. The nightshirt has a V-neck, with deep armholes to assist with dressing and comes in a dignified length.
The open back and Velcro® closures at the shoulders allowing the garment to open fully makes dressing easier for the caregiver, as well as for the individual themselves. No longer available once sold out.
The Adaptive Clothing range can assist a wide variety of people. (Click here to learn more)
- Polyester/ cotton blend
- Domestic washing only
- Velcro to be closed when washing or drying. Please note if they are kept open this may cause them to catch in the machines and break
- Do not bleach as this will cause discolouring
VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable - keep velcro® done up when washing
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement
- Assists with independence
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).