Men's Adaptive Shorts with Side Opening
Men's Adaptive Shorts with VELCRO ® side opening makes dressing easier for the wearer or a caregiver. The velcro® sides can be unfastened easily to allow for a quick and easy open and close. Ideal for people with limited movement or dexterity issues, the trousers can also be worn comfortably with incontinence aids. These trousers are not only stylish but are comfortable and functional.
Fabric: Polyester/ cotton blend
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable – endures the rigours of nursing home high temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
- Can be worn with continence aids comfortably.
Ailments and Diseases the Trousers with Side Opening could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Plus Size
- Catheter Users
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
- New Condition for Adults
Our clothing range is ideal for people with short term or long term needs and ideal for clients living in nursing homes, at home or staying in the hospital.
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).