Men's Kalven - Reusable Light Incontinence Underpants
Waterproof, absorbent, and reusable men's undergarments are designed to absorb and protect. Conni Mens Kalven Absorbent Underwear features our four-layer protection from the front waistband all the way to back waistband. Slim, fashionable and discreet, these underwear are suitable for light incontinence and excessive perspiration, providing confidence for everyday life, sports, or post-surgery support.
Lightweight and easy to use, machine washable and tumble dryer safe; Underwear can be re-used countless times. A cost-effective and environmentally sustainable alternative to disposable products.
- NDIS Funded
- Waterproof and breathable
- Soft stay-dry top layer
- Available in 2 colours
- Perfect for use after prostate surgery, the underwear provides the support needed during the postoperative phase.
- Designed for Light Bladder Leakage and Sports
- Discreet, soft, comfortable and quiet
- Quick and easy to launder
- These sizes may run small for some men due to the absorbent section of our incontinence pants, which restricts the stretch. Consider sizing up
Ailments and Diseases the Reusable Continence Underpants could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).