Men's Night Dignity Suit
Men's Adaptive Night Dignity Suit (All-in-one suit) has a back zip closure which assists in preventing undressing.
Ideal for nursing home residents with special care needs and people with disabilities, specifically supportive for people with dementia or cognitive impairment who are wanderers.
The all-in-one suit assists caregivers to make dressing easier.
Fabric: 100% Cotton blend
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Prevents undressing.
- Ideal for people with dementia
Disclaimer - Washing instructions:
- Domestic washing only
- Zips to be closed when washing or drying. Please note if they are kept open this may cause them to catch in the machines and break
- Do not bleach as this will cause discolouring
Ailments and Diseases the All-in-one Dignity Suit could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Plus Size
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).