Men's Adaptive Reusable Incontinence Underwear
Discontinued stock - on sale now!
Please note no returns on sale items for change of mind.
Men's adaptive incontinence underwear that look and feel like regular pull-up underwear - because they are!
A non-removable, invisible & quick-absorbing leak-free incontinence pad provides the wearer with discreet and comfortable protection against light to moderate incontinence leakage.
400ml capacity leak-free protection
- NDIS Funded
- Discreet & functional non-removable continence pad sewn-in to the garment.
- Quick-absorbing, waterproof incontinence pad with guaranteed leak-free protection.
- 400ml capacity leak-free protection
- Machine washable - guaranteed 200 wash lifespan.
- Dryer friendly.
- 100 % Australian Made by Night and Day.
Ailments and Diseases the Reusable Continence Underpants could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).