Women's Adaptive Dress Short Sleeve
Ladies Adaptive dress with short sleeves by Petal Back. The open back design is fixed at the shoulders, makes dressing easier with a discreet overlap at the back to maintain dignity. Ideal for people with limited movement, dexterity and arthritis issues.
Ideal for everyday wear or smarter style and support those wanting more independence or for carers assisting with dressing.
Fabric: Polyester jersey knit
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable – endures the rigors of nursing home high temperature washing machines
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement
- Assists with independence
Adaptive Clothing offers a solution to dressing to dressing when it is a challenge and is suitable for people with limited movement due to a variety of diseases or disability which may include:
- People with Dementia or Alzheimer's
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Special Needs or people with a disability
- MND (Motor Neurone disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
- People with Autism
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Residents in nursing homes
- Parkinson's Disease
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).