Sensory and Autism All in One Body Suit for Children & Teens
Body Suits (short sleeve) are designed for children that are not toilet trained. Helps to keep wandering hands out of nappies/diapers and discourage inappropriate undressing. These body suits have a double stud system at the crotch for easy nappy/diaper change. Body suits are designed to wear all day, every day to keep the sensory system calm. Reassuring, gentle pressure provides proprioceptive feedback (information received from muscles and tendons, concerning body movement and position). Undergarments allow children to wear their favourite clothing (or school uniform) while enjoying the calming benefits and minimising meltdowns. All Undergarments have special external stitching for a seamless feel, and stamped labelling for children with tactile sensitivity. Manufactured from a high quality, breathable, moisture-wicking, special sensory fabric which is durable and keeps the wearer cool, dry and comfortable all year round.
Compression clothing can assist people with:
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Down Syndrome,
- Cerebral Palsy
Other features and benefits include:
- NDIS Funded
- provides a gentle ‘hug’ around the chest, shoulders and torso.
- produces a calming effect when worn all day
- provides sensory input and calms the sensory system
- Aids in filtering sensory information to listen and learn
- minimizes meltdowns and aids in social situations
- helps children regulate their body to stay calm and focused
- made using high quality, breathable Calmtex sensory fabric
- reassuring, gently compression provides proprioceptive feedback
- can be comfortable worn all year round, in all climates
- wear discreetly under favourite clothing and/ or school uniform
- special external stitching, fora seamless feel and maximum comfort
- no tags and stamped labelling for children with tactile sensitivity
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).