Sensory and Autism Socks for Women
Calming Sensory Socks with a seamless feel and no heel are perfect for children with sensory processing disorder, hypersensitivity or who simply can’t stand annoying seams. CalmCare socks are mainly made from bamboo with polyester/elastane. The sensory socks are knit like a cocoon, starting from the toe and working up to the ankle, providing comfort and relief to children of all ages. Our design without a shaped heel allows adults to put on socks with confidence and keeps little feet from outgrowing their socks so quickly.
Compression clothing can assist people with:
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Down Syndrome,
- Cerebral Palsy
Other features and benefits include:
- NDIS Funded
- provides a gentle ‘hug’ around the chest, shoulders and torso.
- produces a calming effect when worn all day
- provides sensory input and calms the sensory system
- Aids in filtering sensory information to listen and learn
- minimizes meltdowns and aids in social situations
- helps children regulate their body to stay calm and focused
- made using high quality, breathable Calmtex sensory fabric
- reassuring, gently compression provides proprioceptive feedback
- can be comfortable worn all year round, in all climates
- wear discreetly under favourite clothing and/ or school uniform
- special external stitching, fora seamless feel and maximum comfort
- no tags and stamped labelling for children with tactile sensitivity
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).