Calming Sensory Socks with a seamless feel and no heel are perfect for those who simply can’t stand annoying seams.
CalmCare socks are mainly made of bamboo with polyester/elastane. The sensory socks are knit like a cocoon, starting from the toe and working up to the ankle. The design doesn't have a shaped heel that allows adults to put on socks with confidence and keeps little feet from outgrowing their socks so quickly.
Compression clothing can assist a wide variety of people.
(Click here to learn more)
Other features and benefits include:
- NDIS Funded
- provides a gentle ‘hug’ around the foot.
- made using high quality, breathable Calmtex sensory fabric
- reassuring, gently compression provides proprioceptive feedback
- can be comfortably worn all year round, in all climates
- special external stitching, for a seamless feel and maximum comfort
- no tags and stamped labelling
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance with your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Please note that some items may not be in stock at the time of purchase. We do our best to have everything on hand and will provide order status notifications.