Women’s Adaptive Nightie – Round Neck – Short Sleeve
Petal Back Adaptive Nightie Short Sleeve summer adaptive come in a range of beautiful patterns, making it the perfect choice for your loved one at bedtime.
This style features a discrete overlapping back design which wraps from shoulder to shoulder to ensure dignity at all times.
Ideal for people with a disability, limited movement or arthritis. Adaptive nightwear a solution to make dressing easier.
If you've had shoulder, hip or knee surgery or neck/back injury this is a great alternative to the hospital gown and mains your dignity. Its open back design (fixed at the shoulders) allows for ease of dressing independently or assists carer/ caregivers.
- 65% Polyester & 35% cotton stretch
Watch our short video to see how easy it is to dress with our adaptive nightie:
- Machine washable – endures the rigours of nursing home high-temperature washing machines.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing
Adaptive Clothing offers a solution to dressing when it is a challenge and is suitable for people with limited movement due to a variety of diseases or disability which may include:
- Patients in hospital - short or long stays
- Rehabilitation from surgery or injuries
- Residents in nursing homes
- Individuals living at home who require help with dressing
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Bariatric or weight loss surgery
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder injury
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Special Needs or people with a disability
Please check your sizing before ordering.
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).