Free shipping over $150 Australia $12 Flat rate Australia/ New Zealand wide | World wide Shipping | Afterpay
Special Care's All-in-One Dignity Suit can be worn as pyjamas or nightwear. The back zip closure is non-restrictive and prevents disrobing and allows people to wander freely yet maintain their dignity whilst remaining dressed. Can be worn with incontinence aids comfortably,
The all-in-one suit assists staff and carers and reduces dressing time, making it safer and reducing the risk of injury.
Made to order - Please allow 10 days for stock to arrive.
SPECIAL CARE CLOTHING IS PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND MANUFACTURED
The Adaptive Clothing range can assist a wide variety of people. (Click here to learn more)
- Light Blue
- Domestic washing only
- Zips to be closed when washing or drying. Please note if they are kept open this may cause them to catch in the machines and break
- Do not bleach as this will cause discolouring
- NDIS Funded
- Supporting people maintain their dignity
- Machine washable
- The zip opening at the back allows for carers to put on and remove easily
- Makes dressing easier and prevents undressing
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Please note that some items may not be in stock at the time of purchase. We do our best to have everything on hand and will provide order status notifications.