Free shipping over $150 Australia $12 Flat rate Australia/ New Zealand wide | World wide Shipping | Afterpay
The Petal Back adaptive Day Dignity Suit (all-in-one suit) has a back zip closure that assists in preventing undressing.
Ideal for nursing home residents with special care needs and people with disabilities, specifically supportive for people with dementia, Alzheimer’s, or cognitive impairment who are wanderers.
The all-in-one suit is helpful for staff in aged care facilities, hospitals, and home nursing to reduce the assisted dressing time and making it safer reducing the risk of injury.
The back zip closure prevents undressing and allows people to wander freely yet maintain their dignity whilst remaining dressed.
PETAL BACK IS PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND OPERATED
The Adaptive Clothing range can assist a wide variety of people. (Click here to learn more)
- Polyester / cotton blend
- Domestic washing only
- Zips to be closed when washing or drying. Please note if they are kept open this may cause them to catch in the machines and break
- Do not bleach as this will cause discolouring
- Various colours available
- NDIS Funded
- Ideal for people with dementia and wanderers to maintain their dignity
- Machine washable
- The zip opening at the back allows for carers to put on and remove easily
- Makes dressing easier and prevents undressing
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Please note that some items may not be in stock at the time of purchase. We do our best to have everything on hand and will provide order status notifications.