Free shipping over $150 Australia $12 Flat rate Australia/ New Zealand wide | World wide Shipping | Afterpay
Women's All-in-One Dignity Suit (Pyjamas or onesie) is a non-restrictive, comfortable and functional garment that is ideal as nightwear.
The back zip closure prevents undressing and allows people to wander freely yet maintain their dignity whilst remaining dressed. It also ensures incontinence aids remain in situ.
The all-in-one suit is helpful for staff in aged care facilities, hospitals and home nursing to reduce the assisted dressing time and making it safer reducing the risk of injury.
This product cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
SPECIAL CARE CLOTHING IS PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN OWNED AND MANUFACTURED
The Adaptive Clothing range can assist a wide variety of people. (Click here to learn more)
- Light Blue
- Domestic washing only
- Zips to be closed when washing or drying. Please note if they are kept open this may cause them to catch in the machines and break
- Do not bleach as this will cause discolouring
- NDIS Funded
- Helping People maintain their dignity
- Machine washable
- The zip opening at the back allows for carers to put on and remove easily
- Makes dressing easier and prevents undressing
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance with your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Please note that some items may not be in stock at the time of purchase. We do our best to have everything on hand and will provide order status notifications.