Women's V-Neck Jumper
The Adaptive V-Neck Jumper has an opening on either side for easy dressing. The jumper is lightweight and comfortable to wear, made from 100% soft cotton and can be worn for casual or smart dress. Ideal for residents in nursing homes or people with special care needs that require clothing that is easier to put on. Ideal for wheelchair users as the splits ensure there is not bulk around the waist.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
- NDIS Funded
- Machine washable – endures the rigours of nursing home high temperature washing machines. Although the fabric has been pre-shrunk it is best to air dry after wash.
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing.
Ailments and Diseases the Adaptive V-Neck Jumper could be appropriate for:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder stiffness
- Wheelchair/ seated dressing
Please check your sizing before ordering:
Please keep in mind that this item is a smaller fitting garment and you may be required to go 1 to 2 sizes bigger. Please check measurements. Contact: 1300 365 504 if you require assistance.
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).