Eliana – Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Adaptive Top Caring Clothing
The Ladies Adaptive Long Sleeve Top with a lovely soft cowl neckline. The open back design makes dressing easier for people with limited movement and mobility. This top is fashionable, comfortable and functional.
If you've had shoulder, neck or back injury this is a great alternative to a standard top. The open back design (fixed at the shoulders) allows for ease of dressing independently or assists carer/ caregivers.
Light Grey: 60% Cotton, 40% polyester
Cornflower Blue: 60% Cotton, 40% polyester
Dark Grey: 60% Cotton, 40% polyester
Navy: 60% Cotton, 40% polyester
Turquoise: 60% Cotton, 40% polyester
Dark Rose: 60% Cotton, 40% polyester
- NDIS funded
- Machine washable
- Easy to put on and take off, especially for people with limited movement.
- Allows for independence in dressing
Adaptive Clothing offers a solution to dressing when it is a challenge and is suitable for people with limited movement due to a variety of diseases or disability which may include:
- Patients in hospital - short or long stays
- Rehabilitation from surgery or injuries
- Residents in nursing homes
- Individuals living at home who require help with dressing
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- MND (Motor Neurone Disease)
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Shoulder injury
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
- Special Needs or people with a disability
Please read Caring Clothing's Returns Policy carefully prior to purchasing. Conditions are outlined in accordance to your rights and remedies you have as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).